TGZ580 3-Axis Gyro' FBL Altitude Control Smart Flight System For T-Rex 250-800 RC Helicopter
Compatible with helicopter of all sizes from T-Rex 250-800 TGZ380 Flybarless Syetem .
Function and usage are similar to MB PLUS PRO 4.20
Function: Altitude Control (One-key Rescue)
To activate the Altitude Control, the remote control must open the 7th channel (the gy roscope defaults to the 7th channel as the rescue channel). The rescue must be a single-line receiver (SBUS, PPM, SRXL, satellite reception)
There are 5 modes for Altitude Control function:
1. First aid correction mode: only correct, the PI TChcan be controlled. At this time, all the pole inputs are valid, and the more the poles are played, the smaller the function of the turning function is.
2. First aid correction + PI TCh: right + PI TCh control, the aircraft is turned right and can not let the aircraft decline can only rise.
3. 3D mode: Perceive the aircraft is upside down or upright, turning to the nearest horizontal hovering Altitude (positive or negative), this PI TCh is controllable.
4. 3D + PI TCh mode: Turn to the nearest horizontal hover (positive or reverse), control the PI TCh to prevent the aircraft from falling, and the remote input can only make the aircraft rise.
5. co ach mode: the angle of rotation of the aircraft is limited, even if the rocker is greatly shaken, the aircraft will not be vertical.
Product: 3-axi gy ro
Voltage Range: 4.5-10V (support high-voltage digital servo)
SIZE: 35 * 25 * 14MM
Net Weight: About 10.8g
Application: For T-Rex 250-800 RC Helicopter